The Amherst Jr. Ramblers are very proud of their community and are very thankful for the endless support from their fans and businesses. A part of being a Rambler involves volunteering time to help various groups and programs in the community. The Ramblers believe building a Championship team requires building a Community as well.
Listed below are the various events the Ramblers Hockey Clubhave taken part in:
1. Terry Fox Run
2. CIBC Run for a Cure
3. Breakfast Club - Spring Street Academy
4. Childrens Wish Foundation - Raising Money and walking in the parade
5. Heart and Stroke Foundation - Raising Money
6. YMCA Strong Kids Program - Ball Hockey Tournament
7. Christmas For Kids - Donating Christmas Gifts to less fortunate families
8. Amherst Food Drive - Door to door collecting food for food bank
9. Amherst Christmas Parade
10. School visits
11. Business apperances to sign autographs
If you would like the Ramblers to be involved with your group or program please contact Jim Bottomley at (902)664-9564 or firstname.lastname@example.org.